Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Seal


I wanted this seal for long unti a good friend of mine gave it as a birthday present. here i am my last up date before i'm flying to Berlin tomorrow for my Live Coffee Painting Demo. Being working on the paintings the whole month of February. When i look at all the coffee paintings i knew art is all about practice the more you do it the better result you get, it is not all about gifted but also about your hard work.

Hope you enjoy all the coffee painings that i posted for the past one week.I will be in Messe Berlin for my Live Coffee painting Demo from 6th, March - 10th, March if you are in berlin you are welcome to drop by to see me at ITB. I am trying my best to gift coffee painting class on that day for free guys.

Wish me luck see ya 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment